Our Appointment System
We are now offering an improved appointment system
All new and ongoing health problems should go through our new online Klinik system
- Patients who do not have access to the internet can still phone our reception team. Our Care Navigators will ask a series of questions to take the triage information over the phone and enter this onto Klinik on the patients behalf.
How this works
- Medical requests are triaged by our GP lead ‘Klinik hub’ on the same day, and you will be contacted with the most appropriate response within three working days.
- You may be offered a same day telephone or face to face appointment with a GP or other health professional, a future appointment in the next few weeks, or referral to a Clinical Pharmacist depending on which is most appropriate.
- Where possible, we will try to send you an SMS with a link enabling you to book your appointment at a time convenient to you. However, if you need to be seen face to face on the same day we will phone you to arrange your appointment.
- You can phone us to book Nurse and Health Care Assistant appointments (eg blood tests, dressings, vaccinations/injections) up to four weeks in advance.
- We try to make sure you see the doctor of your choice but if they are not available we may ask you to see or speak to another clinician.
Working within our current staffing capacity we are doing our best to ensure that you have access to additional appointments outside of normal opening hours.
As a result, you may be offered an early morning or evening appointment. If this is something you would prefer, please put this on your Klinik submission, or ask about availability when booking an appointment
An on-call doctor works in our Klinik hub each day to manage urgent problems. Please note, our reception team are no longer able to book appointments directly as all medical queries should go through our Klinik system for triage. Patients who do not have access to the internet can still phone our reception team. Our Care Navigators will ask a series of questions to take the triage information over the phone and enter this onto Klinik on the patients behalf.
In a number of cases, you may be offered an appointment with a Practice Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist, Mental Health Nurse or Pharmacist. Paraprofessionals are qualified to deal with many ailments and you may be seen more quickly.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason, please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give to slot to someone else. You can do this via the ‘Cancel an appointment’ tile on our Klinik system
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.