Self-help for Autumn/Winter ailments
- Look out for family, friends and neighbors – particularly the frail and elderly;
- Ensure you book your Flu and Covid vaccine when you are invited,
- Keep yourself warm;
- Use your pharmacist;
- Stock up with cold and flu remedies;
- Don’t run out of prescription medicines;
- Ensure you take your regular medication for existing conditions;
- If you feel unwell, get advice or treatment immediately by dialing the NHS helpline on 111.
- Book a PCR test via 119 and isolate if you are suffering from a fever, continuous cough, loss of taste or smell
Published: Oct 14, 2021
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.